Android-running LG Optimus me P350 launched

Thursday, January 27, 2011

LG has just unveiled another Android-running in addition to its smartphone lineup. The LG Optimus me, P350 is supposed to be a slightly cheaper and more youthful stylish version of the popular LG Optimus one.

Comes in a variety of bright colors on LG Optimus me, P350 running on Android 2.2 Froyo and packs excellent enhanced connectivity. There are 3 G, Wi-Fi and GPS on board, and a microUSB port, and Bluetooth.

LG Optimus Me P350 LG Optimus Me P350 LG Optimus Me P350 LG Optimus Me P350 LG Optimus Me P350
LG Optimus me, P350

LG left us guess about the size of the HVGA LCD monitor and chose not to reveal the CPU and RAM of the device. See how closely related the Optimus me and an Optimus is if we can assume that a 600 MHz processor and 512 MB is some pretty safe bets.

LG Optimus Me P350
Available color versions

The back of the LG Optimus me P350 Sport a 3 megapixel camera, but we cannot confirm its video recording capacity yet.

We expect LG to reveal all the currently unknown specifications, along with Optimus me P350 shipping schedule and pricing in the coming weeks.

Source


View the original article here

0 comments: